Click on Pic for Personal Page
Mail S. Kellogg
- Be able to describe the following forms of business ownership and give
advantages and disadvantages of each
- Sole Proprietor
- Limited Liability Partnership
Sources of Capital
- Be able to list the funding stages, the sources of funding might be
available for each stage, and the advantages/disadvantages of each.
- Know what is meant by bootstrapping and be able to
list the advantages and disadvantages of this form of financing.
- Be able to describe what is meant by angel investors
and be able to list their criteria for investing in new enterprises.
- Know the investment requirements for a venture
- Be able to list/describe the functions of a venture
- Given appropriate sales and cash flow projections,
be able to do a valuation analysis.
- Know the 5 C's for debt equity financing.
- Be able to describe what is meant by financial
leverage in debt equity financing.
- Be able to list the advantages/disadvantages for an
- Be able to describe the protection rights under
- Trade Secrets
Know the differences between utility, design, and plant patents.