Click on Pic for Personal Page
Mail S. Kellogg
- Know the traditional forms associated organizational design for a
corporation or business enterprise.
- Be able to describe the four basic types of organizational culture and
be able to give an example of each.
- Be able to describe what is meant by a learning organization.
- Be able to describe the characteristics of a Vanguard company and how it
may or may not fit with a new business enterprise.
- Be able to describe the four stages of team development and how it fits
with Hershey/Blanchard's situational leadership grid.
- Be able to list the seven traits of leadership and how it is important
to a new business enterprise.
- Describe what is meant by emotional intelligence and how it relates to
- Describe what is meant by social capital.
- Be able to list the six principles associated with recruiting and
retaining talent for a new enterprise.
- Be able to identify at least four sources of legitimacy for an individual
- Be able to describe at least four principles of influence and persuasion.
- Be able to describe what is meant by location / cluster dynamics.
- Be able to list at least six important criteria associated with location
- Be able to list at least five important characteristics of innovation
- Be able to describe the difference between effectiveness and efficiency
and be able to give an example. Which is more important for
- Be able to list reasons why organizations are resistant to change
and be able to describe legitimate strategies for overcoming that